The Washington State Chapter of URISA (WAURISA) invites you to share your experience, expertise, and knowledge with colleagues and offer solutions for success by presenting at our 2018 annual conference.
Individuals chosen to present will gain recognition by their peers, raise awareness of critical issues and identify current trends in the industry.
The Presentations Committee is seeking presenters on a wide range of GIS topics and will select presentations, panel discussions, and lightning talks to reflect an array of interests and levels of expertise. Selection will be based on the value of the proposed topic to the audience and the clarity of the abstract.
- Paper Presentations—30 to 90 min long
- Lightning Talks—no longer than 15 min
- Panels—participant list must be formed prior to abstract submittal
- 1 GISCI Contribution Point for a Conference Presentation in addition to points earned for attending the conference and being a member of one of the sponsoring organizations. (Verify with GISCI)
- Presentations may also qualify for PDH's needed for ASPRS certification or professional licenses, (For information on what to retain as proof contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your paper, panel discussion, or lightning talk is chosen, the lead presenter/organizer will get a 40% discount off of registration fees.
Abstract submission requirements:
- Presentation Title
- Presenter Bio(s)
- Presentation Description (to be published in the conference program 300 word limit)
- Presenter Contact Information
- Presentation Type (Paper/Lightning/Panel)
Questions? Please send all questions to email@example.com